Pages

Sunday 21 April 2019

Filofaxes...Downscaling and Selling My Collection.


Like a row of books on a bookcase, a row of Filofaxes can be a thing of beauty. However, I have decided that collecting Filofaxes is not going to work. My collection grew to 75 Filofaxes and other ring bound planners through gifts and lots of secondhand purchasing in charity shops. I love to use them but do find that collecting them is too much, ironically, for my organised, minimalist side. I love the beauty of each one but I am just not a natural collector. I am keeping my favourite planners and the ones that I have received as gifts.

Since I decided to scale down the number of planners that I own, I have given away quite a few. Some have gone to friends and family and I have also given some, complete with dividers and paper, to a domestic violence charity. I do hope the women who receive them can use them to help plan the rebuilding of their lives.

I have decided to sell the other planners that I don’t want so I have put up pictures on here of what I am selling. Any planners left after a month will go to the charity shop.

  • ALL prices listed are inclusive of postage in the UK. (by Hermes delivery, signed for);
  • I am only selling in the UK as it is more complicated to sell abroad;
  • I will be very honest about flaws in the planners, they came to me secondhand so are not all perfect;
  • For sizes I have listed as A5, personal, pocket and mini, the sizes used by Filofax;  
  • If you want further pictures of a product or more details please email me;
  • All emails will be answered as soon as I can, but I cannot answer when I am at work;
  • Planners will be sold on a first come, first served basis;
  • I will not accept returns and all payments must be made by PayPal;
  • If you want more than one planner I will look at a slight price reduction;
  • I have various random inserts and dividers in A5, personal, pocket and mini. I can add these to any planner order with a small extra cost for increased postage. The inserts or dividers are free. Please email if you want to know what I have;
  • I also have Filofax catalogues for sale, please email for details. ( £6 each including postage.) 

A5 Planners



Personal Planners







Pocket Planners













Mini Planners


                                                                           Odds


M2 Filofax 
Unbranded personal calculator

Unbranded off size planner

For further information on the featured planners and how to buy  them, please email me on:     saraorange69@gmail.com