Pages

Sunday 30 April 2017

Gig reviews.... where to find them.



Gig reviews.... where to find them.

My blog is rather eclectic, I write about things that interest me. One of the things I do like to write are reviews of pub gigs.
Listed below are the ones I have done so far. All you have to do is type the name of the post in the search bar and you will find it.

(1)            Our boy is back in town
 A review of the brilliant Jon-Paul Bradshaw.

(2)            Going back to our roots
 Another Jon-Paul Bradshaw gig.

(3)            London’s Calling
Yes, JP again.

(4)            Rock it Billy
 A review of the fabulous Billy 2 Mates

(5)            Should auld acquaintance be forgot
 JP’s New Year gig.

(6)            You got to rock and roll with it
Another Billy 2 Mates gig

(7)            That’s Entertainment
Ghosts –The Spirit of The Jam
         
Sadly I wasn’t writing a blog when I last saw my favourite live performer play (Dad). If we can get him to do a public gig (not all these private ones), he will get a review too.
Finally, I am hoping to write a review on a fabulous band I saw last night, so watch this space.








No comments: