Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2021

Stupidity! (AKA Part 4 ) - Eat Less, Move More.......My Candid Weight Loss Diary

16.08.2021

So I seemed to have lost the plot where eating is concerned, and I think it is due to the fact that only having lost 3 pounds is making me rather despondent. I have tried the positive mentality and the can-do attitude but this week I slipped up. 6 chocolate chip cookies, a piece of delicious coffee cake and 4 mint cornettos interspersed with 6 packets of hula hoop puffs. The cornettos were a particularly bad idea as I haven’t been eating dairy because it gives me catarrh. Today I feel bloated and lethargic This is not good when I have a lot of work to do. 

So where do I go from here? Last week I didn't have a therapy session booked, I didn't get round to listening to my Paul McKenna CD and I let the lethargy take over. Admittedly I was very busy at work but I cannot let that be a reason to give up.

 

Ironically my step count has not been bad. Some days I have done less than 7,000 steps but other days I have done 13,000 and even 16,076 on one day. This does even out to just over 10,000 steps a day over a 2-week period. I do think I need to up the exercise and take better control over the eating…. But easier said than done. 


 

Positives right now are:
  • Things can only get better.
  • I have done it before and can do it again.
  • Weight gain is not irreversible.
  • My handbags still fit. 🤣

Negatives are:
  • I am tired and lethargic.
  • I have let things slip when I could have been sensible. 
  • My body isn't happy with me. 

Weight loss: no change.

Mood: grumpy.

Future: it can only get better.